- Location: Adelaide
- Suburb: Adelaide SA
- Position Type: Casual
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
About the business and the role
We are a general engineering company that manufacture machinery and equipment for a broad range of industries. We have work available for a welder / fabricator that is available for an immediate start.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- The work is of a structural nature and will require you to be able to weld in all positions.
- The roll is a fabricator welder and will require experience in fabrication as well as welding.
- On site installation and assembly of equipment and fabricated sections. Experience is machine building is an advantage
Skills and experience
- Experience with mig and stick welding in all positions.
- Fabrication of platforms and walkways through to fabrication of heavy structural and plate sections.
- Stainless steel and aluminium TIG welding to a food grade standard an advantage
To apply for a position you must be a permanent Australian resident or have an appropriate work visa.