- Location: Regional WA
- Suburb: Carnarvon WA
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
1 x Transport Officer - Location: Carnarvon
The Carnarvon Medical Service Aboriginal Medical Corporation (CMSAC) is seeking to fill the above position. CMSAC is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service; established in 1986 to provide health and medical services to the Aboriginal people of Carnarvon and the surrounding areas.
CMSAC provides a supportive employment environment that values and encourages initiative and an outcome-based focus on improving Aboriginal health. CMSAC foster close links with major providers of health services in the Aboriginal communities throughout the Midwest regions.
Summary Job role:
The Transport Officer will report to and be directly accountable to the Clinical Operations Manager and is responsible for providing quality and timely transport services to all CMSAC clients as and when required.
To be successful you will need to meet the following essential requirements.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Employment Type: Full-tIme
- Employment Classification: Permanent
- Award: ACCHS Award 2010 (Cth)
- Working Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Remuneration: $48,500 - $49,955 pa + superannuation + salary sacrifice benefits
- Leave Provisions: 5 weeks annual leave
- Probation Period: 3 months
Supportive GPs, Nursing, AHPs, AHWs, allied health and admin support
ESSENTIAL: General skills, experience and knowledge
- Current ‘C’ class driver’s license
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and direction;
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills – able to communicate and negotiate with clients and external visitors and staff at all levels and present a professional image;
- Good time management and organizational skills and ability to exercise initiative;
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of people;
- Good knowledge of the local area;
- Knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal community and cultural values.
- Willingness to abide by the CMSAC Code of Conduct
- Willingness to sign and adhere to the CMSAC Confidentiality Agreement
- Willingness to familiarise oneself and adhere to the directions of the CMSAC Policies