Spare Parts Interpreter (Heavy Commercial Vehicles)
- Location: Sydney
- Suburb: Sydney NSW
- Position Type: Full Time
This job is based in Bundaberg
We are seeking a Spare Parts Interpreter for Heavy Commercial Vehicles who must be experienced in Spare Parts for Isuzu, Mack, UD & Volvo Trucks & Cummins Engines.
This is the dream job of a lifetime with a dream lifestyle. This position is full-time and is in Bundaberg Queensland where the average price of of housing is under $500,000. Bundaberg is on the Great Barrier Reef with pristine beaches, fishing, sea turtles, great schools - government, Catholic and private, a modern shopping centre, the best sporting and gym facilities, creches, warm weather all year, museums, galleries, cinemas and three hospitals.
Imagine no Sydney winters, no expensive housing and plenty of time to relax and enjoy life.
MORE BENEFITS: BENEFITS
In exchange for your skills/effort & results, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary comparable with any large city. Your Salary is reassessed annually & performance & effort are not just recognised but rewarded.
This is the perfect opportunity to join a supportive, social and friendly team that makes Ken Landt Diesel Repairs such a great place to work. We have several long-term staff who have achieved +15 years long service – a testament to the type of workplace it is.
- Parts interpretation & daily orders as required
- Liaising with Parts / under direction of Parts Manager
- Service of customers via phone & counter
- Involvement in the stocktake at end of financial year
- Generation of customer invoices.
- Computer skills required.
- Good people skills essential
- Previous Experience in the Heavy Commercial field
- Ability to develop customer relationships
- An Australian citizen or have the right to work long-term in Australia