Service Technician (Electrician)
- Location: Brisbane
- Suburb: Brisbane QLD
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Who are Adshel?
Adshel Electrical & Air is a family owned and operated business that is well established in the South East Queensland, with a loyal client base servicing commercial and residential customers. Supported by a skilled team of technicians and office staff, Adshel stand out by offering solutions-based customer service throughout the electrical, HVAC and refrigeration trades.
We are looking for a like-minded service technician to extend that level of customer service with a solutions orientated attitude in repairing and maintaining our clients electrical,HVAC and refrigeration plant.
If you want to make a difference in the Service Industry, we want to meet you!
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Solutions Based!
- Confident, well organised, who demonstrates strong initiative
- Exceptional customer services focus with outstanding presentation, interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Relevant experience in Electrical, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Sound understanding of HVAC control & Electrical circuitry
- Dual Trade would be an advantage, but not necessary
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Capable of mentoring and developing younger technicians
- Safety conscious in any work conditions
- Well-presented attire, with neat & tidy presentation of vehicle
- Punctual with excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
The position involves:
- Service, Repair & installation of Electrical,HVAC & Refrigeration equipment including small domestic scale to large commercial plant.
- Control Systems
- Retrofits and Modernisation
- Install of Services on small to mid size Projects.
- High Level of Customer Focus, solutions based service & Communication.
- Working autonomously but also within a team environment.
- Current Full Qld Electrical Licence
- Current ARC Licence
- Construction White Card
- Valid Qld driver's licence
- Up-to-date CPR/low voltage rescue
- EWP Licence
- Impress us with any other qualifications!
What we are offering:
- An opportunity to become an integral member of the service team and join a us on our Mission to become Industry leaders in customer service.
- Fair and equal exchange in Hourly rate being negotiable, dependant on the successful applicant's level of expertise and their ability to add value to our company.
- This is a full time position Monday to Friday with opportunities for overtime
- Company Vehicle (or Vehicle allowance depending on vehicle will be considered) and Uniforms
- Please apply by forwarding a current copy of your resume.
- Please note that only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short-listing process.
- Right to live and work
- You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.