- Location: Sydney
- Suburb: Chatswood NSW
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Customer Service Coordinator
Get Plumbing and Bondi Plumbing are businesses with 25 Years’ experience in the Plumbing, Gas and Drainage Services. We operate a medium sized business providing our services throughout Sydney. We are a respected industry leader, offering outstanding Service and Workmanship, which has resulted in strong growth over the years.
We are currently looking for an experienced customer service coordinator to join our vibrant team and to take on this important and varied role.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in a similar role within a service based company. You will need to have
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent communication
- Organisation and planning skills
- Enjoy problem solving
- Good computer literacy and
- Experience working effectively as part of a team.
- Experience in plumbing or electrical industry highly desirable but not essential
If you enjoy responsibility, and thrive in an environment that always offers work variety, responsibility and are someone who can think on their feet then please don’t hesitate to apply.
Standard hours of work are 7am – 3:30pm Monday – Friday however there is some flexibility with these hours.
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of people, including new and existing customers, account clients, managers and staff
- Select the most suitable technician for the service
- Enter job and customer data into out CRM System - AroFlo
- Verify data entry before closing jobs
- Have excellent customer service skills to enable you to reschedule jobs when required
- Efficiently manage, prioritise and schedule times with the service team through our CRM and GPS tracking system.
- Verify time sheets
- Pick up software programs and systems easily
- Carry out after sales phone calls / emails to existing Customers
- Office duties including booking in vehicle servicing, renewing insurances, providing certificates and documents to commercial customers.
- Liaise with and provide administrative support where required
Experience in Plumbing, Gas, Drainage or Electrical industry highly desirable but not essential.
Applicants must be Australian Residents or hold a current Australian work Visa.
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year