Security Guards / Crowd Controllers
- Location: Brisbane
- Suburb: Ipswich QLD
- Position Type: Full Time, Part Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
NOW HIRING!!! - We are in high demand. We have IMMEDIATE STARTS for SECURITY GUARDS in the Ipswich Area.
Full-Time & Part-Time Hours available!
Join the Tru Security Team!
APPLY Now !!!
If you are looking for a career in the security industry or are just looking to make some extra money on the weekend, we want to connect with you NOW!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Patrol Venues (licenced venues)
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities
- Controls access to client site or facility through established protocols
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property
- Responds to a variety of incidents
- Prepares logs and reports as required
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
Required Experience & Skills:
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment
- Ability to walk for long periods at a time and climb stairs for certain positions
- Ability to handle all weather conditions
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Active listening skills
- Must have a basic knowledge of computer skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to situations quickly
- Ability to identify and handle stressful situations
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have completed a Certificate II in security operations. (or higher)
- Must hold a current Crowd Control Licence
- Must be trained in the Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Must have access to reliable transportation (public or private)
- Australian citizen or have the right to work long-term in Australia.