Security & Crowd Control
- Location: Brisbane
- Suburb: Brisbane QLD
- Position Type: Full Time, Part Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
NOW HIRING - IMMEDIATE STARTS for SECURITY GUARDS for the FORTITUDE VALLEY!
Full-Time & Part-Time Hours available!
Join the Tru Security Team!
We have acquired several prestigious late-night venues in the Fortitude Valley and as such we will be requiring Security Professionals to fill numerous positions.
Previous military, security, law enforcement, corrections, and criminal justice students are encouraged to apply!
Tru Security is a National Security Services company with over 27 years operational history. Helping to employ hundreds of individuals in a number of diverse locations across the state.
If you have Security Guard experience and/or additional skills to become part of or lead a team, we want to connect with you NOW!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Patrol Venues (licenced venues)
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities
- Controls access to client site or facility through established protocols
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property
- Responds to a variety of incidents
- Prepares logs and reports as required
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
Required Experience & Skills:
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment
- Ability to walk for long periods at a time and climb stairs for certain positions
- Ability to handle all weather conditions
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Active listening skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to situations quickly
- Ability to identify and handle stressful situations
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have completed a Certificate II in security operations.
- Must hold a current Crowd Control Licence
- Must be trained in the Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Must have access to reliable transportation (public or private)