Road Train / A Double Container Driver
- Location: Regional VIC
- Suburb: South West Coast VIC
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Malec Brother Transport Ltd is a growing private export & Transport company with yards in Lara, Brisbane and the USA.
We are seeking an experienced Road Train / A double driver with minimum 2 years experience, to run our export containers from Lara to the Melbourne Wharves.
If you would like to be home every night, need a break from interstate work, have excellent references and with an attitude towards safety, then this could be for you.
The suitable candidate will be driving brand new Kenworth T609 equipment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Daily pre-start checks.
- Safe driving operation.
- Safe container operation.
- Completing of log book/trip sheets.
- Compliance to Company's policies & procedures.
- Compliance to Chain of Responsibility.
- Current MC licence,
- Current MSIC card,
- Minimum 2 years Road Train experience,
- Provide Rights to work in Australia.
- Be physically fit to carry out your daily work.
- Team player,
- Positive attitude.
Usually casual to start with and the rate dependant on experience, capability, safety, compliance and references.