Retail Manager and Pharmacy Assistant
- Location: Melbourne
- Suburb: Melbourne VIC
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
About the business and the role
Share our passion for delivering exceptional customer service!
- Are you looking for a role where you can really make a positive difference?
- Do you want to be instrumental in our continued success?
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Retail Manager and a Pharmacy Assistant to join our team at Manningham Pharmacy. The successful applicants must be available Monday to Saturday. The right person will have a friendly cheerful nature, be willing to undertake training, be able to provide exceptional customer service and advice on the schedules and sales counters.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Pharmacy management experience essential for the Retail Manager roll
- Pharmacy experience is desirable but not essential (pharmacy assistant)
- Have a passion for delivering 10/10 customer service
- Can demonstrate proven customer service and sales skills
- High personal standards and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and enjoys working in a supportive team environment
- Have general knowledge of pharmacy products services and practices and the ability to continue to develop comprehensive product knowledge across a wide range of products
- Be confident in recommending and offering solutions to help our customers get well, stay well, live well and look well.
- Be able to undertake training on an on-going basis on new and existing products to improve product knowledge and sales-ability
- Be able to assist in any area of the Pharmacy including front of shop sales floor and the schedules counter
If you have these requirements and believe your values align with Manningham Pharmacies Group, we would love to hear from you!
Job tasks and responsibilities
Your duties would include but are not limited to:
- Customer service
- Ordering and unpacking stock
- Clean, tidy and display stock
Skills and experience
We are looking for an experienced Retail Manager or 2IC looking to progress for our Lower Templestowe store, pharmacy experience is essential for this position. This position is full time.
We also have a part-time position for a Pharmacy Assistant.
Previous experience in pharmacy would be great although if you have a passion for customer service excellence and would like to make pharmacy your career then we'd like to hear from you.
The right candidate must be able to work unsupervised and use time effectively and efficiently. Resident in with the right to work in Australia.