Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist / Masters Graduate
- Location: Brisbane
- Suburb: Brisbane QLD
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Psi Balance Psychological Services
Psi Balance Psychological Services is a psychological practice based in the Moreton Bay/Brisbane North Region, that uses sound principles of psychology and mental health to assist our patients and improve their quality of life. The office is located in the North Lakes Specialist Medical Centre and staffed by Psychologists who have masters level training in Clinical or Educational and Developmental Psychology. We support Children, Adolescents, Adults and Older Adults from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Provision of psychological therapy to individuals, couples and families. Adult work will be predominant although other areas will be desirable and dependent upon the skills and experience of the applicant
- Compilation of reports and letters for patients, insurers, doctors and other health professionals
- Attend and participate in case conference, team meetings and team building events
- Make appropriate referrals to internal and external services
- Current and full registration with AHPRA (or in the case of new graduates, eligibility for registration within next 3 months)
- Have a Medicare Provider number (or be eligible and willing to obtain Medicare provider number)
- Excellent counselling and clinical skills
- Enthusiasm and passion for practicing psychology
What we have to offer you:
- Administrative support
- Clinical and non-clinical support (STAP)
- Modern office with electronic resources
How to apply
To apply for this position, please forward your resume.
To apply for a position you must be a permanent Australian resident or have an appropriate work visa.