- Location: Melbourne
- Suburb: Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Position Type: Part Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Amberly Park Pharmacy is a local pharmacy in Narre Warren South offering our customers a niche range of health, beauty, and medicinal products. We aim to provide customers with a high level of professional service and advice, with ongoing and extensive staff training to ensure up to date information is provided.
Amberly Park Pharmacy is seeking a permanent part time pharmacy assistant for immediate start. The position is for every Thursday & Friday (3pm-8pm). We are a customer centred business and therefore the successful applicant will have qualities of and enjoy developing and maintaining customer relations.
We are looking for a pharmacy assistant who understands and works within the standards outlined by the Quality Care Pharmacy Program (QCPP).
The successful candidate will report directly to the pharmacist in charge or senior pharmacy assistant. Duties expected of successful candidate include the following:
- Day to day running of the store
- Management of incoming stock
- Serving customers and patient counselling in relation to OTC medications.
- Ordering stock
- Completing NHS claims under pharmacist's supervision.
- Retail pharmacy experience is a must.
- Completed approved S2/S3 training.
- Ability to work as a team
- Right to work in Australia
- Must have customer service experience
- Take initiative and have commendable work ethic
- Clear and concise communication ability with proven time management skills.
- A desire to make a difference to a diverse local community
How to Apply
If you fit the criteria and believe you are suited to the position, please send your resume and cover letter.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.