- Location: Sydney
- Suburb: Sydney NSW
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Since 1983, Tony Isgrove’s Paint and Decorate has been providing award winning painting services throughout Sydney.
We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional painting and decorating services and the most important role in our business is servicing our clients.
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for trade qualified Painters to support our team on a permanent full-time basis in North Shore, Northern Beaches, Sydney’s CBD and eastern suburbs.
You will be required to work on anything from large Strata projects through to small residential projects.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Daily completion of necessary job specific schedules, timesheets, colours etc
- Maintaining great relationships with clients
- Completing colour samples, swatches and return to office for cataloguing
- Maintaining a tidy and safe site
You are looking to join a strong and positive company which encourages excellence. You’re fully qualified and enthusiastic, and must possess the following skills to be considered:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Painter
- Be punctual, and have a neat and tidy appearance
- Have your own basic tools
- Full Australian working rights
Benefits and Culture:
Never work a weekend again and only work until 1pm on Fridays!
- Attractive Salary Packaging – Earn up to $64,000 plus super, quarterly bonuses and overtime is on offer
- Professional Development – We offer various courses to our staff who want to upskill, and quarterly in-house training
- Career Progression – Receive the opportunity to progress into a senior position
- Supportive Teams – Work in small teams and receive an abundance of support
How to Apply:
We are a fun, progressive and contemporary business that is on the road to being the best in the business! To take the next step in your career with us, simply ‘Apply for this job’ and attach a copy of your cover letter and resume.