- Location: Canberra
- Suburb: Banks ACT
- Position Type: Part Time, Casual
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Centrelink may investigate those who give false contact information, do not turn up for interviews, do not intend to work long-term and who do not fulfill the requirements. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU WISH TO STAY ON CENTRELINK AS THEY HAVE CONTACTED US TO CHECK OUT APPLICANTS.
Total Pool Service is a fast growing small business that is in the need of a person to help assist with the office administration.
The person would be working from our home office and will need to be confident with handling quoting and invoices.
The position would be casual / part time 2 days a week to start with the potential to for days to increase. Hours are flexible. Would suit someone looking for school hours.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- Proven experience with MYOB, Windows, Service M8 (not essential but helps) or other business operating system
- Strong word and excel skills
- Attention to detail
- An enthusiastic “CAN DO” attitude
- Excellent and clear communication skills.
- The ability to work autonomously and with others.