- Location: Brisbane
- Suburb: Southern Suburbs & Logan QLD
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
We are seeking Automotive Mechanics/Technicians to join our team.
Being a small family run business, we take pride in both our quality of products and the services we provide. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic person to join our workshop.
Key Responsibilities for Mechanic/Technician
Report to the Workshop Manager, your primary responsibility will be to maintain, service and repair motor vehicles and related mechanical components in the workshop, including European models
Skills and Experience
- Mechanical trade qualification necessary
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a qualified Technician
- Available to work Saturday
- Excellent customer service skills
- Own professional tools.
- Current manual drivers licence
- Good communication skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Resident in with the right to work in Australia.
We are looking for someone who will fit into this friendly small team. With it being busy these roles are important ones and require the right person.