Mechanical Hydraulic Fitter
- Location: Perth
- Suburb: Perth WA
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Mechanical / Hydraulic Fitter – Specialised (700 Bar) Hydraulic Tools & Equipment Servicing & Repairs
- Permanent full time position
- Service, Repair & Calibration of portable, high pressure hydraulic tools & electrical equipment
- Varied role with opportunity for growth
We are a well-established Company specialising in the Development, Sales, Distribution and Servicing of a range of Hydraulic Tools and equipment to clients across the Mining, Oil & Gas, Power & Energy, Civil Infrastructure, Rail and Communications sectors. A combination of growth and long term Commercial Strategy sees us inviting a motivated and professional Fitter to join the team at our Perth facility.
The role involves the service, repair, test & certification of an interesting range of portable, high pressure (700 bar operating pressure) hydraulic tools and equipment, the execution of which requires a specific blend of experience and skill set.
Whilst predominantly workshop based, there is also the opportunity for short periods of site based work utilising our specialised test & calibration vehicle which operates in and out of mine sites from our Port Hedland Branch or other facilities.
For us, the ideal candidate will have a solid foundation of fitting plus specific skills including:
- Trade qualifications
- A broad range of experience repairing portable, high pressure (700 Bar) hydraulic tools
- A proven ability to rebuild and test intricate components to high standards
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- A neat and organised approach to your work
- A strong commitment to teamwork and well developed communication skills
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
We also welcome applications from 4th year apprentices.
If the above sounds like the job for you then please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter.