- Location: Sydney
- Suburb: North West & Hills District NSW
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
About the business
We are a growing, family-owned plumbing company based in Mount Kuring-Gai and are a fully licensed and insured business offering our plumbing services including gas fitting services, maintenance, drainage, hot water systems, renovations and guttering to domestic, industrial, and commercial clients.
We pride ourselves on our reputation for fast and friendly service, with all members of our team fully trained to uphold our high standards at all times.
About the role
We are currently looking for a plumber who is nearly finished their apprenticeship, or a fully qualified MAINTENANCE plumber.
- Completing a variety of maintenance plumbing work
- Working with our team across the Sydney area
- Remaining self-motivated with a positive attitude towards all duties
Benefits and perks
- Positive team environment - we like to reward our team with social activities such as fishing and BBQs
- Benefits - above award rates, bonuses, company vehicle, and uniform are provided
- Accelerate your career – opportunity to learn and grow within the company
- Job security - this is a long term, full-time opportunity in a well established, high performing and respected company
What we require from you
- Full Australian working rights
- White Card, or evidence of apprenticeship
- Current valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident problem-solving skills
- Carry own tools
- Must be a resident in with the right to work in Australia.