- Location: Regional NSW
- Suburb: Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast NSW
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
About the business
Concentrating on working around the Kiama Area we pride ourselves in the highest quality of workmanship within the scope of work required. All structural works down to soft works including excavation works.
We are a small growing business looking to employ the right people to contribute to the development of a well organised and well run business meeting client and employees needs.
About the role
Professional Landscaping Tradesman with well rounded experience in all aspects of hard and soft landscaping.
Someone with a positive can do attitude that loves the trade and wants to further their skills and career.
Can complete task unsupervised and to the highest quality possible.
Helping with the day to day task on job sites while also being responsible on completing sections of projects with minimal supervision.
Benefits and perks
Very hard working small family friendly business looking to push the industry with extended international knowledge.
Opportunity for the right applicant to grow into a leading hand position.
Skills and experience
- White Card
- Current Australian driver's licence
- Min Cert III Landscape Construction
- Experience in all aspects of Hard & Soft Landscaping
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Preferred Machinery (Excavator) Experience
- Manual Licence essential with towing experience.
- Must be a resident in with the right to work in Australia.