- Location: Regional NSW
- Suburb: Orange NSW
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Mid-West Irrigation are looking for someone to join our progressive team.
We are looking for someone who shows initiative & loves to be busy.
The successful applicant will be initially assisting in installation & servicing of irrigation & stock water reticulation systems plus assisting with counter sales & shop activities. With experience they will working unsupervised installing & servicing irrigation & stock water equipment.
The duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Installation of irrigation systems including the movement of pipe & fittings around site plus being able to use a shovel for an extended period
- Service of pumps & irrigation items in the field
- Repairs of pump units in the workshop
- Customer enquiries & counter sales
- Some experience in the industry will be an advantage
- Friendly attitude & good people skills
- Attention to detail
- Neat & organised
- Willingness to learn
- A team player
- A fork lift licence (not essential as training can be provided if required)
- A WHS construction white card
- Be physically fit & able to perform manual labour for extended periods
- Self-motivated, displaying initiative
- Competent computer skills
- Some mechanical knowledge an advantage
- Resident in with the right to work in Australia.
The successful applicant will be employed on a permanent basis after a successful trial period.