GasFitter / Field Service Technician
- Location: Melbourne
- Suburb: Tullamarine VIC
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Established in 1997, Clem Tech Pty Ltd has grown to be the major commercial food service repairer in the market. Australian owned and operated and a respected industry leader, the Clem Tech brand is known for providing outstanding service. With close ties to leading brands Clem Tech ensures responsive and total support.
Due to an internal change, we have an opportunity for a full time Field Service Technician to join our team based in Tullamarine, Melbourne.
Primarily responsible for the repair, commissioning and maintenance of a variety of quality food service equipment in the field you will also have the ability to provide a high level of customer service to our clients.
Backed by Clem Tech's support network using the latest technology, suitable candidates will have excellent problem solving and fault-finding skills and be highly organised in order to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. The role involves a high degree of customer service therefore we seek self-starting applicants with excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills, as well as a professional appearance.
In addition to the above, you will be expected to adhere to strict workplace health and safety practices and will have to complete onsite inductions from time-to-time, to gain entry to our clients' premises.
It is expected that the successful candidate will also present with the following:
- High standard of personal hygiene
- Excellent written and verbal English language
- Be a team-player with a positive and proactive approach to all tasks
- Be highly organised with the ability to work to timelines and to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships with colleagues and clients
Technicians working within our team will also be required to hold the following:
- Trade qualified Fitter & Turner
- Electrical disconnect/reconnect license - current
- Current Victorian Driving Licence – Manual highly regarded
- Red or White Card
- Manual licence required
- Current Police Check will be advantageous
- Current Working with Children Check will be advantageous
- Previous experience in the food industry will be highly advantageous
- Resident in Australia with working rights
This role offers an excellent remuneration package, in line with experience, and includes, fully - maintained fleet vehicle, mobile phone and uniform.
Please register your expression of interest, via the link below which should include a cover letter and recent resume, with referees.
Only those who have been short-listed will be contacted for an interview.