- Location: Regional WA
- Suburb: Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance WA
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
We currently are seeking dynamic trade qualified metal machinist to work in our state of the art air-conditioned , brand new workshop in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.
Permanent Full-Time position
Home every night !!!!
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate in First Class Machining or Fitting and Turning.https://training.gov.au/Training/ Detail MEM30205
- Have at least 4 years extensive experience using manual lathes and milling machines.
- Horizontal Borer experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Must be able to read and interpret Engineering and Machining Drawings
- Accurately read and work with both metric and imperial measurements.
- Be competent in the use of measuring tools like verniers, calipers and micrometers.
- Must come from a jobbing / production workshop environment NOT CNC
- Must have own basic tools of the trade.
- Well - groomed and neat appearance.
- Work efficiently in a fast pace team environment.
- Be able to provide a National Police Clearance
- Pass Full drug and alcohol analysis
- Hold a current C Class open drivers licence.
- Must be willing to relocate or reside locally in Kalgoorlie NO FIFO
- Quality and productivity focused.
- Strong communication skills.
- Right to work in Australia.
As a leader in the Hydraulic Cylinder Industry, we work for your future as much as you work for ours.
At Billet Engineering everything we do is underpinned by our commitment to safety and quality.
We have an open and diverse culture of opportunity ensuring a rewarding working environment in which our people can thrive.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those applicants that meet the above job criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
Those applicants not shortlisted we extend our appreciation for considering Billet Engineering Services Pty Ltd as a potential employer.