- Location: Sydney
- Suburb: Parramatta & Western Suburbs NSW
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
City Hydraulics Inner West specialise in manufacturing and servicing of hydraulic cylinders, pumps and motors. We also carry out installation, commissioning, and diagnostic repairs on all types of hydraulic equipment.
Our Cylinder division is growing rapidly and we are currently seeking an experienced Fitter Machinist to join our team located in Wetherill Park.
This role focuses on manufacturing and repairing a wide range of Hydraulic Cylinders. Many of the repairs require the manufacture of new components including barrels, glands, chrome rods and pistons and all types of Cylinder repairs for customer requirements.
We are looking for an experienced fitter and machinist willing to help grow our business.
- Machinist with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Previous experience working within the hydraulic industry.
- Manual lathe experience 1m to 4m.
- Experience working with milling machinery.
- Familiarity with dismantling and reassembling cylinders.
- Current NSW drivers Licence.
- Ability to diagnose and fault find and prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Mig and Tig and welding experience.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work unsupervised and successfully in a workshop environment.
- A respectful person towards staff members and customers.
- A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship.
- Any knowledge on Hydraulic pumps and motors would be an advantage.
- Forklift License would be an advantage.
- This is a full time position with occasional overtime.
An excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our team and secure a career with a reputable company. If you have the above skills and experience that we require and you are looking for a challenging role in a growing business then please send your resume.
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?