- Location: Sydney
- Suburb: Parramatta & Western Suburbs NSW
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
CENTRELINK MAY CHECK THOSE WHO DO NOT TURN UP FOR INTERVIEWS OR WHO ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT LONG-TERM WORK. MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE.
About the role
We are a Sign Manufacturing company seeking a motivated, experienced Sheet Metal Worker/Fabricator with experience to join a small team working on an interesting variety of work in light to medium fabrication including some on-site installation we have been successfully trading since 1989.
About You - Skills & Experience required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Sheet Metal Worker/Fabricator
- You must have full Australian working rights
- Must have Steel and Aluminium MIG welding experience with Stainless Steel and TIG would be a bonus but if not the willingness to learn TIG
- Ability to read and work from engineering drawings;
- Experience with jobbing & production projects;
- Good communication skills at all levels;
- Attention to detail and take pride in your work;
- Resident in with the right to work in Australia.
The position has an attractive hourly rate with some overtime and site work.
Why join us?
We are a family owned business that has a friendly culture of mutual respect. We have an excellent reputation for our Safety, Quality and Great Service.
Above award wages available, high earnings potential & work clothes are supplied after qualifying period with room for advancement and training provided in many areas to enhance your skills.
This role represents an exciting and challenging opportunity for a self-motivated person to join the sign industry.
Studioline Signs & Graphics is a Seven Hills based company that is expanding its Fabrication and Sheet metal department and just increased our working floor space three-fold, operating since 1989. We have a broad range of clients, to whom we provide above standard levels of service and quality signage involving General Signage, Laser Cutting, CNC Routing and Large Project Work.
How to Apply
If you have the relevant experience, and if you are looking for a rewarding position in a growing company, please apply with your application letter and resume by clicking Apply for this job.
Please note - due to the high number of applications received only successful applicants will be contacted.