Exceptional Lead Educators Required!
- Location: Brisbane
- Suburb: CBD & Inner Suburbs QLD
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
About the business
The Brook Early Education and Care is a leading childcare service based in Gordon Park, offering a new era in child care, providing the very best for children's learning and development. The centre is modern and spacious with creative outdoor spaces, for both children and educators to enjoy.
We believe early childhood education and care, delivered in a positive and nurturing environment, by dedicated professionals, has a positive lasting impact on the development of children. Our role is to inspire, enrich and build confidence in our little ones!
About the role
We currently have some awesome opportunities for Lead Educators. The roles can be casual or permanent, part-time or full-time
If you are an AWESOME Lead Educator, with experience and a passion for making a difference to the lives of children and their families, then we would love to hear from you!
Key tasks include:
- Leading and inspiring other educators
- Working positively in a team environment
- Ensuring families, children and other educators have a sense of belonging
- Developing and implementing learning programs based on your knowledge of each child, their interests and goals using the Early Years Learning Framework
- Providing a nurturing safe, secure and stimulating environment for children
- Maintaining a variety of records required under the National Quality Framework
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness
Benefits and perks
The Brook offers a supportive, fun and friendly team culture, with great facilities and support. Other incentives include staff discounts, fun company funded social events including an annual conference, training and advancement opportunities.
Time to join a great team and start enjoying what you do every day!
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 12 months working in early education and care service under the National Quality Framework
- Achieved or actively working towards a Diploma in Children's Services
- Positive Notice Blue Card or ability to apply for one
- Demonstrated ability to complete the planning cycle to achieve outcomes for children
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding phone manner and customer service
- Professional presentation
- Highly level of organisational skills
- Positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to have fun!
To apply for a position you must be a permanent Australian resident or have an appropriate work visa.