- Location: Melbourne
- Suburb: Metro Melbourne VIC
- Position Type: Full Time
JDM Earthworks is an excavation contractor based in eastern suburbs that has been operating across Melbourne for 28 years.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated excavator operator to join our team.
The positions task and responsibilities will include:
- Working safely as part of a team and/or individually.
- Operating earthmoving equipment on various projects including house cuts, basements and civil projects.
- Final trim quality
- Marking out sites
- Reporting to management on a daily basis
- Meeting project timelines
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant plant licenses
- Construction induction card
- Minimum 3-years full time experience
- Able to read and interpret construction drawings
- Current Australian drivers licence and personal transport
- Must be reliable and hardworking
- Experience on dozers, bobcats, track-loader and tipper is preferable
- An Australian citizen or have the right to work long-term in Australia
Benefits of Working with JDM:
- Working in small teams with other top level operators/staff
- Being a part of a well regarded and fast growing company
- Operating late model/new equipment
- Regular overtime when required
- Potential for promotions for the right person
Please forward your resume.