Estimator - Metal Fabrication
- Location: Regional QLD
- Suburb: Gladstone & Central QLD
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Mobbs Engineering is a well established and respected Emerald based Engineering Fabrication business.
Due to our continual development and growth we require a second full time Estimator.
To be considered for this position you must have a Boilermaker trade background and preferably have estimating experience in this field. Must have current Australian driver's licence. Own tools. Right to work in Australia.
Computer skill is an advantage but not a necessity.
This is a 5 day week role so local residency is required.
- Quoting from fabrication drawings as well as sketches.
- Scoping and estimating projects.
- Managing tasks from estimation through to completion.
- Creating job packs for the workshop including ordering of materials.
- Working closely with our team, Draftsman, Estimator, Workshop Supervisor.
- Liaising with clients, finding solution to needs.
- Following procedures.
- Strong work ethic, motivated, punctual & reliable.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Good communication skills with an ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner.
- Flexible with work times to suit customer demands.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Safety conscious.
- Right to work in Australia.