- Location: Sydney
- Suburb: Glendenning NSW
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
KIDZSPOT Early Learning Centre is a 28 place boutique centre that offers Long Day Care.
We have a vacancy for an experienced educator to develop and implement a high quality educational program. We're looking for a professional with drive and initiative who shares our vision and who can work with us in offering an exceptional learning experience to our children.
If you have the right qualifications, the experience and the desire to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
The Educational Leader will be responsible for:
- The delivery of a quality educational program tailored to the needs, interests and abilities of each child
- Planning, development, implementation and review of educational programs based on the EYLF
- Establishing and building strong relationships with our families and the local community
The person we're looking for must:
- Hold a current Diploma level qualification recognised in Australia
- Be working towards a ECT Qualification
- Have a minimum 2 years' experience in the planning, development, implementation and review of Educational programs based on NQS and EYLF
- Hold a First Aid Certificate, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training Certificate
- Have excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Is well-presented and takes pride in their appearance
- Has flexible working hours
About the role:
- Permanent full-time with a minimum of 38 hours a week
- A fun and pleasant work environment; and
- An annual salary review
Please note, applicants who DO NOT hold a DIPLOMA level qualification will not be considered for this particular role.
Interested? Email us a copy of your resume and we'll get back to you.