Early Childhood Educator
- Location: Sydney
- Suburb: Sydney NSW
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
ECT Required - New Graduates Welcome
Kinda-Mindi Early Learning Centre is a highly regarded, 72-place, family-owned service located in Castle Hill. We cater for children 0-6 years of age.
We are currently seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join our well-established team.
We also welcome new graduates as well as Cert III/Diploma-trained educators who are near completion to apply.
The role is a full-time, 9-day fortnight position within our preschool room working alongside another experienced ECT, Diploma and Certificate III educators.
As our motto is "To Motivate, To Stimulate and To Challenge", the person we are looking for must have demonstrated knowledge, experience and ability to create a loving, home-like environment that gives our children the confidence and opportunities needed to motivate, stimulate and challenge their growth and development.
Qualification Criteria – you must meet ONE of the two options below to be considered for the position:
- ACECQA approved university degree in Education/Teaching/Early Childhood Education;
- Certificate III/Diploma in ECEC AND are near completion of a university degree that meets the above description.
Essential Criteria – You must meet ALL the below criteria to be considered for this position:
- Current BOSTES/NESA Teacher Accreditation (if ECT qualified).
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certification (HLTAID004 or equivalent).
- Current Working with Children Clearance Number.
- Understanding of the National Quality Framework – including national Quality Standards.
- Proven experience with and ability to use the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Proven experience with written documentation – reflections, child assessments etc.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft PowerPoint, Publisher and Word.
Applicants must forward a full resume along with a cover letter that explains how you meet the essential criteria.
To apply for a position you must be a permanent Australian resident or have an appropriate work visa.