Driver Car / Van
- Location: Hobart
- Suburb: Hobart TAS
- Position Type: Full Time
About the Business and the role
Taxi Management Hobart is a locally owned and operated taxi fleet of over 60 cars. Working under a bailor/bailee agreement you will have the ability to work flexible hours and earn yourself a steady income. Taxi Management Hobart gives you access to the largest Taxi Network in Hobart which is known nationwide. Working with us you will have assistance 24/7 from the locally based Call Centre and a friendly team of people aiming to see you succeed as a driver.
- Good communications skills in English
- PPV Taxi Licence or willingness to gain one
- Complete a 3.5 day Taxi Training course – operating weekly from Tues-Fri and Fri-Mon
- Hold a valid Working with Vulnerable People Certificate
- Obtain a Police Check & Medical Check
- Be over the age of 20 and have held a Full Australian/Tasmanian Drivers Licence for a minimum of 1 year or 6 months with an exemption
- Be punctual, reliable and have good presentation and personal hygiene
- Have a reasonable knowledge of Hobart and surrounds
- Be a resident with the right to work in Australia
If you do not meet all of these requirements, we are happy to assist you in getting started.
Responsibilities and Training
To drive with us you will be required to wear a mandatory uniform at all times (initial shirt and vest/jumper provided to you at no cost) and agree to follow all standards of service within the Taxi Management Hobart fleet and Taxi Network we operate with. These requirements are set to benefit you and our customers. You will be trained to use the Dispatch system and informed of the appropriate procedures with accepting and rejecting bookings.