Digital Strategist Surry Hills NSW
- Location: Sydney
- Suburb: Surry Hills NSW
- Position Type: Full Time
Thank you for your interest. This job is no longer available.
Immediately upon entry into this boutique Surry Hills organisation, you feel welcomed, they're set out in a very collaborative environment that lends itself well to human beings that bring a good attitude to their work. Their mission is clear and that's to take over, by way of great people & work in the mobile analytics world. They only have a few other competitors globally in a virtually untapped market.
Work in fast paced eCommerce environment? Gain a load of diverse experience in a short amount of time? Love the hustle and finding ways to improve whatever situation you're in? You may be exactly who we're looking for.
The Solution Strategist provides support to new business team, helping to ideate and implement mobile & eCommerce marketing solutions for his/her brand accounts. S/he is a pillar of our young team, owning day-to-day client and vendor relationship, guiding research (discovery), strategy and ensuring that deliverable deadlines are met. The candidate we're looking for has good storytelling skills, is comfortable with data analysis + presenting, and has experience working with various digital marketing platforms, content management systems.
- Work closely with eCommerce team leadership on Strategy and Delivery of eCom proposals
- Own day to day client and vendor communications
- Formulate recommendations for eCommerce creative optimization, partnerships and brand awareness + revenue media
- Execute competitive audits
- Actively participate in internal eCommerce discussions
- Collaborate with cross functional internal resources to execute against clients' digital strategies, campaigns, and goals
- Contribute to the creation and contextualization of program metrics and platform data and leads the charge on program reporting
- Provide eCommerce insights and analytics as needed
- Create weekly and monthly performance reports, contribute to Quarterly Business Reports for client engagements
- Remain up to date on eCommerce industry best practices and emerging trends + technologies
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor your team, contributing to jr. team members' career growth day-to-day, while efficiently communicating and "managing up" to your Manager/Director
- We're a small team, so from time to time you'll be required to just get in and get it done, be it taking trash out or getting water for guests as they arrive.
- A marketing degree or entrepreneurial street creds with 2-4 years in eCommerce or Mobile Marketing
- The ability to translate eCommerce strategy into smart and sound tactics
- An understanding of the greater eCommerce ecosystem, esp. the operational cycle and what happens behind the scenes
- An ability to take complex issues or technologies and frame them simply for internal and external audiences
- A desire to help grow a foundational department as a true team player
- Comfort with DoubleClick / Sizmek / Google Analytics or other performance reporting programs/software.
- Experience working with Amazon and/or other marketplaces, a great benefit
- AGE NO BARRIER
- Resident in with the right to work in Australia