- Location: Melbourne
- Suburb: Balwyn VIC
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
We are registered specialist periodontists with expertise in the treatment of periodontal diseases, maintenance of periodontal health and surgical implant treatment to replace missing teeth.
We provide a full range of periodontal and implant surgical therapies, including periodontal regeneration and soft tissue reconstruction.
Our busy specialist Periodontal team is currently seeking a positive, qualified dental assistant to join the team in a full-time capacity.
The position is full time with a rostered day off each week, and no weekend work.
At a minimum, you will be working in general dentistry and possess an interest in surgery to be successful in this role.
What you need
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting
- Minimum of 2 years' Dental Assisting Experience in General Dentistry
- Ability to empathise with patients
- Excellent infection control standards
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn and excel
- A demonstrated willingness to ‘go the extra mile’ to support the team or the practice
- Strong team focus
- Professional appearance
What you'll do
Working alongside one of Victoria's more respected and professional Periodontal teams your duties will include:
- Chairside assisting with Specialist Periodontists and hygienists
- Setting up for hygiene appointments
- Setting up and assisting for surgical procedures
- Instrument processing and sterilisation
- Facilitating the smooth patient experience throughout the practice
Culture and benefits
- Full-time position
- Immediate start available (though we are happy to wait for the perfect candidate)
- No weekend work required
- Convenient Balwyn location
- Supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities