- Location: Melbourne
- Suburb: Rowville VIC
- Position Type: Casual
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Due to rapid growth, we are seeking experienced local Drivers for ongoing casual and permanent positions based out of Rowville.
Working with a leading Victorian transport and logistics provider you will be rewarded with a highly desirable pay rate, modern fleet of trucks and excellent working conditions.
There are day shift - afternoon shift positions available and you must be able to work 8 to 10 hour shifts Monday to Friday.
To be considered for these positions you must have:
- A current Car/HR licence with a minimum of 2 years’experience
- Knowledge of transport compliance regulations
- Perform a pre-trip inspection on prime movers and trailers
- Ability to apply correct load restraint to freight
- Have a passion for truck driving, be able to provide a VicRoads demerit point report, which illustrates a safe driving record
- Be well presented and have a safety conscious attitude
These positions are available and would suit any person looking to secure a position with full time hours Monday through to Friday either on a casual ongoing basis or a permanent basis.
If you fit the above criteria, please forward your resume and we will be in touch.
Experience: Delivery driver: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver's Licence Preferred
To apply for a position you must be a permanent Australian resident or have an appropriate work visa.