Delivery Driver and Packer
- Location: Regional QLD
- Suburb: Sunshine Coast QLD
- Position Type: Casual
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
About the business
Ripeway is a fruit and vegetable wholesaler that purchase large quantities of fresh produce direct from an established network of growers, pack houses and produce markets, distributing to a wide range of large scale retailers throughout the SEQ region.
About the role
Key requirements of the role include:
- Operate HR vehicles throughout SEQ region ensuring delivery in full and on time.
- Loading and securing produce into trucks without compromising quality.
- Warehouse duties including, managing stock, accepting and unloading deliveries.
- Picking and packing orders quickly and accurately.
Skills and experience
Successful applicants will have:
- Current HR and FL licence
- Multi drop experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to quality and detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following heavy vehicle licences do you have?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?