Cooks - Experienced
- Location: Sydney
- Suburb: Sydney NSW
- Position Type: Full Time, Casual
Old's Park Sports Club is looking for qualified & experienced cook
to join our fast growing team who aren't Primadonna's or have attitude's. With amazing Sydney CBD City views our restaurant / bistro / function is a rapidly growing part of our business and are looking for casual / full time staff.
The successful applicant/s will be part of our kitchen operation working in our fast growing bistro / restaurant / function center. They must be dedicated, motivated & energetic team players who are reliable & have a passion for giving customers the very best. Our theory is simply to provide good food, at good prices providing good consistent value for money with consistency being the key our success in presentation, quality and quick efficient service.
We are looking for casual and full time staff for immediate starts.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Sound knowledge of all kitchen procedures & operations
- The ability to consistently cook & maintain an exceptionally high standard of food quality & presentation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Relevant trade qualifications & or experience
- Sound knowledge of food hygiene practices
- Immaculate grooming & presentation
- Flexibility with rosters with the ability to work nights & weekends and typical hospitality hours.
- Strong communication skills with a positive attitude & a strong work ethic
- An Australian citizen or have the right to work long-term in Australia
Applicants must also have previous experience cooking with Char Grill along with Functions or a la Carte working in a club or high volume food outlet.
All applications with availability / ability to start work to please forward you Resume.