- Location: Sydney
- Suburb: Sydney NSW
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Momentum Built P/L is a quality assured organisation founded on the principals of service, safety and sustainability. We pride ourselves on continually delivering best practice construction solutions to our clients and the industry. Our un-paralleled service has enabled us to build a portfolio of projects in various sectors; new construction, commercial fitout & refurbishment, residential construction and refurbishment, education, rail infrastructure, retail fitout and health & hospitality.
Due to continued growth within our organisation we are currently seeking a Contracts Administrator to join our dynamic team based in Caringbah, to assist in delivering a diverse range of projects.
You will have experience working on a diverse range of projects from conception to completion and will be working with our Directors, Project Managers, Estimators, Suppliers and Construction teams.
You will preferably have 2 – 6 years previous experience working in the construction industry, with demonstrated knowledge of Contracts Administration processes, principals and best practice domestically.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Analysing quotes, negotiating with subcontractors, obtain additional quotes where necessary and prepare purchase orders
- Liaising with Director and Project Managers to determine sub-contractors scope of works and letting of the sub-contractor contracts
- Preparation, implementation and monitoring of budget.
- Preparation, implementation and monitoring of project schedules
- Preparation, implementation and monitoring of project plans including risk management assessments, project schedules, key task plans, contractor and supplier assessments.
- Cost control, monitoring and reporting in conjunction with Project Manager/Director
- Preparation and submitting variations
- Prepare and submit delay notices and extensions of time
- RFI management
- Scheduling – ordering materials and quantity take offs
Utilise your exceptional problem solving ability and strong attention to detail along with a high level of prioritisation skills and time management ability, this will be coupled with;
Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated technical experience
- Successful track record in Contracts Administration
- Relevant experience in using software programs within the construction industry.
- Hold a current First Aid certificate
- Preferably have completed a Bachelor of Construction Management (Building) or similar.
To apply for a position you must be a permanent Australian resident or have an appropriate work visa.