- Location: Perth
- Suburb: Perth WA
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Welcome to St John of God Health Care
St John of God Health Care is a leading health care provider, with private and public hospitals, home nursing and Social Outreach services throughout Australia.
With over 120 years' experience in health care, we have an excellent reputation as a caring, nurturing and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and there are many opportunities for professional development.
St John of God Midland Public and Private Hospitals are seeking applications form suitably qualified and experienced Midwives to join our Maternity service as a leader in the provision of exceptional patient care.
This position will be offered on a permanent part time basis, with 70 hours per fortnight (0.92FTE) on offer for the successful candidate. The successful candidate will be expected to work across a variety of shifts on a rotating roster.
If you see yourself as a leader with advanced clinical skills, supported by a minimum of 4 years of post-registration experience as a Midwife; and are passionate about delivering a high standard of patient centered care, we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Midwife.
- Significant recent post-registration experience and the ability to practice at an advanced level.
- Well-developed leadership skills, including the ability to supervise, give direction and delegate to the team.
- Ability to plan, assess and develop team and individual performance.
- Ability to identify and solve problems, including conflict resolution.
- Knowledge of relevant acts, codes and standards relevant to current practice.
- Demonstrated commitment to personal ongoing education and professional development.
- Commitment to nursing/midwifery and other clinical projects that are implemented in order to improve patient care.
- High level communication skills.
- Salary Packaging & Corporate Discounts
- Parking Available
- Professional Development
* All applicants must address the Selection Criteria (as detailed on the last page of the Position Description) *
St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.
For enquiries about this position, applicants should contact Julie Peacock, Nurse Manager on (08) 9462 5031.
Applications Close: COB 31st July 2019
Applications Close: 31/07/2019
To view the position description or submit your application please click the link below: