Certified Dental Assistant
- Location: Regional QLD
- Suburb: Cairns & Far North QLD
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Are you a certified dental assistant?
- Are you seeking a rewarding and exciting full-time role paid above the Award?
- Do you desire a challenge and the opportunity for career advancement?
- Would you like to be welcomed into a tight-knit and dedicated team within a respected and well-established Cairns private dental practice?
- Does the opportunity to learn about and assist with cosmetic injectables and skin rejuvenation treatments appeal to you?
If you said "yes" to all of the above, we'd love to hear from you!
About the business
Luke Dunn Dental is a busy and renowned private practice and we pride ourselves on our dedicated team and providing exceptional patient care. We are currently expanding our premises on McLeod Street in Cairns North and look forward to offering our staff and patients a fresh, modern and unique space with three practitioners including a Hygienist.
Our services include general and cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, cosmetic injectables and skin rejuvenation treatments.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn about and assist with dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections, skin rejuvenation treatments and implant surgery.
About the role
Aside from being a fully qualified dental assistant, reception experience is preferred as this role also includes reception duties such as answering phones, booking appointments and processing claims and payments.
The ideal candidate will possess a willingness to learn while constantly expanding their skills, and work well in a team environment as well as autonomously. Must be motivated with a positive, can-do attitude and possess the ability to interact and communicate at a high level with patients, practitioners and staff.
Benefits and perks
- Full-time position
- Paid above the Award
- Dynamic working environment
- Opportunity to expand skills
- Brand new premises & state of the art equipment
- Learn about & assist with cosmetic injectables & skin rejuvenation treatments
Skills and experience
- Minimum Certificate III in Dental Assisting
- Reception experience preferred
- Must possess a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
To apply for a position you must be a permanent Australian resident or have an appropriate work visa.