Certificate IV Workplace Health & Safety and First Aid Trainer & Assessor Perth WA
- Position Type: Casual
Thank you for your interest. This job is no longer available.
Southern Cross Training (INT) is a RTO focusing on increasing performance within all areas of Industry. Our business forms an integral part of the Southern Cross Group and we offer training to all those wanting to develop themselves within the Health & Safety areas of their industry.
Currently Southern Cross Training (INT) is seeking applications for enthusiastic, passionate trainers to join our delivery team to deliver Certificate IV Workplace Health & Safety in NSW, ACT, VIC, SA, and WA on a Casual Arrangement.
- Cert IV in Workplace Health & Safety (BSB41415) or above
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
- Advanced First Aid (HLTAID006)
- A minimum 2 years training and assessing WHS courses
- Demonstrate Strong Leadership and Customer Service Skills
- Demonstrate excellent written/verbal communication skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional Time Management and organizational skills
- Outstanding presentation Skills
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- A thorough understanding of ASQA compliance, and industry legislative requirements
- If you are qualified to deliver this course, have a passion for training, you are confident, self-motivated and believe you have the skills and expertise to be successful in this role, please apply by attaching a cover letter and Resume to the link below.
- Resident in with the right to work in Australia
This position is on a Casual Agreement, and will report to the National Training & Development Manager. Closing date Tuesday 16th August 2016