- Location: Perth
- Suburb: Perth WA
- Position Type: Part Time
Complete Refridge Solutions are a privately owned commercial refrigeration services company committed to providing excellent personable service to all its clients. We believe that service should be performed with honesty and integrity at all times.
Complete Refridge Solutions core business is the service, maintenance and repair of commercial refrigeration equipment including Fridges, Freezers, Display cabinets, Cool Rooms, Freezer Rooms and Ice Machines. We service a large area to the greater Perth Metro area.
Complete Refridge are a modern company, providing services to some of the biggest brand names in the country, using the latest digital technologies for office and field work.
An opportunity has become available for a bookkeeper / admin role in our Canning Vale based office. The role will include all aspects of bookkeeping using Xero software, assisting the company directors and dealing with all company stakeholders.
Duties of the role will include
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Weekly & monthly reporting
- Data entry
- Administrative duties as required
- Recording the financial transactions of the business into Xero
- Prepare and sending invoices and receipts to debtors.
- Liaising with debtors, creditors and suppliers.
- Carrying out general ledger and bank reconciliations.
- Prepare and Reporting of Business Activity Statement (BAS)
- Preparing and Reporting PAYG and Superannuation
- Reporting any irregularities in data to management.
- Contributing to all of team activities, work and organisational administration.
Skills & Abilities desirable to the position
- Must have experience using Xero
- Must be extremely organised and have high attention to detail
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have experience in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work efficiently in a small, dynamic, collaborative team.
- Ability to think laterally, strategically and creatively.
- Ability to communicate and report financial matters effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable and flexible.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- Ability and willingness to use initiative
- Strong multi-tasking and problem solving abilities.
If you think this is you, please apply now. To apply for a position you must be a permanent Australian resident or have an appropriate work visa.