Boilermaker – Structural Steel
- Location: Regional QLD
- Suburb: Cairns QLD
- Position Type: Casual
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
We are looking for Boilermaker must be experienced in all aspects of Structural Steel Fabricating and Erecting.
NO OVERSEAS APPLICANTS. NO BACKPACKERS.
Centrelink may investigate those who give false contact information, those who are not Qualified Boilermakers, those who do not turn up for interviews and those who are not interested in working long-term.
We are seeking a Trade-Qualified Boilermaker who is experienced in Workshop and Site Structural Steel in the Building Industry. Applicants should carefully read the requirements below. You may be required to take a supervisory position. This is a casual position which may lead to full-time for the right person. ABOVE AWARD for the suitable applicant. All applications must have a resume attached.
We are a company with over 35 years of experience in the construction industry working in building, glass, glazing, aluminium, joinery and structural fabrication and erection. Our policies include great relations with our staff and strict adherence to Work and Safety legislation.
- Trade qualified
- Workshop and Site structural steel experience
- Building Industry experience
- Ability to read Tekla shop drawings or equivalent
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to get jobs done on time and budget
- Quality workmanship and pride in work
- Have a full complement of quality tools inc 1200mm level for site work
- Have a toolbelt for site work, and wear the toolbelt whenever onsite
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Good communication skills