- Location: Perth
- Suburb: Fremantle & Southern Suburbs WA
- Position Type: Casual
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Busy CNC, manual machining and fabrication workshop in Bibra Lake is looking for a Boilermaker.
We are seeking trade qualified Boilermaker who enjoys working to a high standard while meeting production deadlines.
Our work varies with each job and candidate must possess good welding skill specific to each unique job. This role will not suit a candidate who is looking for repetitive production work.
- An understanding of what it is to have a good work ethic
- Support of production team with day to day workload
- Adhering to requirements working with shop drawings
- Working to meet customer delivery timeframes
- Liaising with the team on job completion
- Maintaining a safe and clean production work environment
- Some site boilermaking and fitting work will be undertaken
Skills & Requirements
- 5 years' experience as a Boilermaker/Welder
- Strong attention to detail
- Good mechanical and mathematical skills
- Able to think through problems and resolve issues independently
- Current drivers licence
Candidate must have a sober habit and punctual. This position is required to pass a drug and alcohol test. Successful candidates will be expected to undergo a weld test at interview.