Boiler Maker / Welder
- Location: Perth
- Suburb: Fremantle & Southern Suburbs WA
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Job entails the following general tasks:
- Fabrication and welding of crane structures and girders using Mig and Arc welding.
- Site erection of girders and structures.
- Installation of crane rails and runway structures.
- Site welding / repairs as required.
- Working at heights in EWPs
Minimum requirements are:
- Trade qualification
- Reliable transport to get to and from work
- Valid driving licence.
- Must be a reliable worker
- Ability to pass random D&A testing
- White card
- EWP ticket
- Forklift ticket
- Working at heights certificate
- Previous girder fabrication experience
- MR or HR licence would be an advantage
- Riggers ticket
Note: the position has a 3 month probationary period
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have your own tools relevant to this role?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?