- Location: Regional QLD
- Suburb: Gold Coast QLD
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Unidan Engineering is a growing business based in Molendinar on the Gold Coast. We are currently looking to have an experienced assembler/body builder join our team.
This role is a full-time position with 40+ hours/week.
The successful applicant must be able to work autonomously, take initiative, work well in a team and also follow instructions to a high standard. You must be task driven with a “can do” positive attitude.
To secure this role you will need to be serious about long term employment and have a flexible and responsible work attitude. We are seeking someone with experience, therefore if you are not a qualified body builder but have a proven track record in this type of work, you will be given serious consideration.
Responsibilities and skills you will require are:
- Log on and log off all jobs
- Assembly ad body building of various projects; bolt, rivet, screw, clip, caulk or bond component parts to assembled products
- Inspect assemblies and installations for conformance to specifications
- Responsible for quality of own work produced
- Document control: accurate processing of all documents which pass through your hands i.e. action, processing, collating, filing as required
- Other duties as may be assigned
To secure this role you will need to have the following experience, skills and personal attributes:
- Demonstrated experience with Truck Body Assembly or Coach Building
- Experienced user of hand and power tools
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Natural mechanical aptitude
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Interpersonal skills
- Forklift license – desirable but not essential
If this sounds like the job for you, please email the following:
- Cover letter
- At least 3 professional references