- Location: Regional QLD
- Suburb: Cairns QLD
- Position Type: Full Time
APPRENTICE BUILERMAKER 1ST OR 2ND YEAR
We are a company with 35 years of experience in the construction industry working in building, glass, glazing, aluminium, joinery and structural fabrication and erection. Our policies include great relations with our staff and strict adherence to Work and Safety legislation.
We have a position for an Apprentice Boilermaker (1st Year) who will be able to fulfill the requirements below. Your apprenticeship will be rewarding and you will be trained in a multi-skilled workshop.
- Must be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Fit and healthy
- Computer literate
- Good maths and communication skills
- Car licence preferable but not necessary
- Have good school results in subjects relating to the trade. Preferably grade 12, but will look at grades 10 - 11 schooling as well.
- !st 2nd year apprentices in Cert III Engineering encouraged to apply
- TAFE or School engineering pathways an advantage.
- Australian citizen or have the right to work long-term in Australia.