Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Location: Brisbane
- Suburb: Brisbane QLD
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
Senior Exercise Physiologist
Achieve Exercise Physiologists are looking for an experienced and passionate Exercise Physiologist to join our team in Brisbane. We have created a friendly, professional and flexible work environment and encourage our staff to challenge themselves and expand their skills and knowledge. This is a permanent, full-time, Senior EP position with above award salary.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking someone with experience, who can demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge and skills to service a varied client base; including DVA, Medicare, workcover, aged care etc
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to develop & maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage a diverse team
- Proven ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative and problem-solving solutions
- Proven ability to deliver tasks within given time-frames and be self-driven
- Experience in training and management of new staff or placement students
- Proven ability to source new business and maintain existing business liaisons
The successful applicant must possess:
- Current accreditation with ESSA
- Current First aid & CPR certificates
- Professional indemnity & liability insurance
- Your own car and current drivers’ licence
To apply for this position, please forward your resume (3 pages maximum) and a 1 page cover letter outlining your current experience and skills in relation to the points mentioned above in “What we are looking for”.
To apply for a position you must be a permanent Australian resident or have an appropriate work visa.