STRUCTURAL ENGINEER (10 year’s plus experience)
- Location: Regional NSW
- Suburb: Central Coast NSW
- Position Type: Full Time
- Company: Jobstar Pty Ltd
We are a consulting engineering firm providing civil & structural engineering services mainly in Sydney and the NSW Central Coast. Projects include new buildings, alterations and additions, modular buildings, refurbishment and remedial
works, infrastructure such as bridges, also underground water tanks and more. Work is ongoing with repeat architects, builders and other clients.
At this stage we have the potential to increase our incoming work, which is the reason that we are seeking an enthusiastic well-qualified engineer who is capable of marketing our services, including the ability to handle social media and take over a leading role. We aim to attract both additional capacity and a new clientele.
In addition we are offering an opportunity to enter into discussions to own this business and to join a property development syndicate for transportable modular buildings which we are already providing full engineering services for.
- An Engineering degree with at least 10 years’ experience
- Computer literate with social media capabilities
- Prepared to be mentored for leadership
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Personal references
- Must hold MIE Aust CPEng NER APEC Engineer IntPE(Aus)
- Resident in Australia
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Resident on the Central Coast NSW
Please include your CV in your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.