- By registering on our site this shows that you are really interested in working, and not just a statistic;
- Your skills, experience and willingness are now in contact with the whole of Australia whether your employer's Head Office is in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
- Packages of tips and practical help are increasingly being posted on our site.
- The network of our site connects you with many employers and job-providers to boost your chances of success.
Looking for Work? Practical Advice:
Smile, because now you have moved on by entering our site you can only do better, be happier, meet new people and find new opportunities. Did you know that most people change jobs five times in their life? Be positive and good vibes will come your way!
We Help Connect You to Jobs
Widen your search by
- Checking our site regularly
- Register with Employment Services and Training Providers
- Send out your resumes as soon as you find a job in your field
- Apply for something different – for example wages are paid in the not-for-profit sector which can be very satisfying
- Send your resume to Labour Hire Groups
- Do not ignore part-time jobs; they may turn in to full- time jobs.
- Update your resume regularly
- Be aware of Disability Support Services & Vocational Rehabilitation Services if they apply to you – and always stress your abilities
- Consider Re-training and Tertiary Education
- If you do not have the internet at your home you can access the internet at your local library.